Pottery Barn Kids is a company that we use all the time in our nursery designs. They just have such a great selection, and it gets better every year. Below, we are showcasing some of our favorite products from their site right now! We love the classic yet modern style that PBKids brings to its products, and will continue to use them in many of our designs year after year.
1. Birch Bookcase: This is a standout piece with faux birch poles that adds great texture to a room. It’s always nice to bring a natural element into a nursery design, and this piece does just that! This bookshelf will be a staple in the room to hold all their treasures and favorite stories for years to come.
2. Wood Side Table: This carved drum side table is a beautiful rustic piece that would be a great addition to a modern glider! The light wood color is on trend right now, and the texture gives a more long-lasting appeal.
3. Textured Trellis Rug: We love the lattice pattern of this rug. The ivory color throughout really makes the diamond shapes pop! A PBKids performance rug is excellent for nursery areas since it’s easier to maintain and clean. It’s both woven and hand tufted, so it’s durable and super soft for playing.
4. Sherpa Pom Pom Blanket: A blanket is always a necessity in a nursery for naps, cold nights on the glider, and playtime on the floor. This playful extra plush blanket is perfect for all your needs and super stylish with its pom-pom trim.
5. Beaded Table Lamp: This lamp is made with wooden beads to form a globe shape, giving it a subtle boho vibe. The whitewash color gives it a simplistic look with an edge! We also love the small size—it’s the perfect size to fit inside a changing tray on a dresser, or on a small side table.
6. Paxton Leather Glider: We always try to add a little texture with different materials in our nursery designs and this leather glider is the perfect addition! It’s an incredible piece that will only get better with wear and age. The frame is modern and classic and the leather gives it strength and durability.
7. Fox Storage Basket: This beautiful rattan basket is ready to be filled with all the blankets, toys, and whatever else you can throw in. We love that this basket is versatile yet so cute that kids could use it as a prop or toy. Storage bins are essential in any nursery design!
8. Floral Muslin Changing Pad Cover: We love adding a beautiful print in a nursery design, and the changing pad cover is the perfect opportunity for a pop. This floral pad cover is precious and made of super soft muslin.
9. Upholstered Convertible Crib: Modern and crisp, this crib has a beautiful “headboard” style for a more traditional look. The Belgian linen back is a great neutral fabric that will fit any nursery design. This crib is also convertible, which means it will grow with your child from baby to toddler.
10. Pink Flower Mirror: With its gold vines, pink flowers, and glass leaves on a modern round frame, this mirror is the perfect whimsical addition to a nursery. This same floral pattern also comes in various mirror sizes if you want a different shape for your space.
*This post may contain affiliate links, but don’t worry, I only link items that we 100% recommend! You can view our Disclaimer here.