We are thrilled to see muted green tones have their moment! Not only is green an all time favorite among the LCI team, it’s also a great way to add color while staying gender neutral. The sage green palette has a peaceful, serene feel, and also works beautifully in a historic home or alongside more traditional patterns (see our post on botanical Morris & Co inspired nursery decor). Whether you are looking to mix in green details for a playroom or design a green nursery, we’ve chosen some of our favorite sage green nursery decor below.
1. Green Dollhouse Bookcase: This is a charming little bookcase with scalloped edge design and little drawers for a little extra storage. After your little one outgrows the nursery, this bookcase is perfect for pretend play in a playroom, easy to grab books, and toy storage too.
2. Green Boucle Storage Ottoman Storage ottomans are a go-to for us in any nursery design. They provide an extra seat, as well as an easy to use storage spot to hide toys quickly. The cozy green boucle fabric on this one is gorgeous!
3. Organic Crib Sheet Set: This sweet set has a crib sheet, a changing pad cover and a blanket in the same sweet coastal sage print. It’s made in organic rayon, cotton blend and naturally antimicrobial.
4. Green Throw Pillow: We love this bolster sized pillow for a daybed. It’s made in a linen cotton mix with a sweet botanical print. It’s also hypoallergenic and made from sustainably sourced materials!
5. Sage Canopy: This whimsical hanging canopy has a laid-back linen and cotton blend fabric for a gauzy look. Tents or canopies can make the sweetest little nook for reading or a quiet play corner. Just make sure not to put a canopy over a crib since that can pose a safety hazard.
6. Tassel Throw Blanket: This white and sage cotton blanket has a tiny, french knot dot design. This is an adult-sized blanket and perfect for the glider when you take a little nap. We always say how important it is to have a full sized blanket in a nursery!
7. Plush Sage Octopus: This playful, oversized plush octopus can almost double as pillow-like decor. It’s a fun plush toy for a reading nook or as a nautical themed piece on display on a shelf or bed.
8. Sage Green Paint: Want to make a green splash on your entire space? This stunning shade of earthy sage green paint is serene and cozy. Whether you are painting one wall, the whole room or maybe just the ceiling, we always recommend zero VOC paint. This company offers safe paint, GREENGUARD GOLD certified and sustainable processes and materials.
9. Sage Green Crib: We love this minimalist, no fuss crib design with a subtle pop of color. It’s also a convertible crib, so it easily converts to a toddler bed. The light sage green looks so pretty with the natural oak wood legs.
10. Green Velvet Recliner Glider: We love the stunning green on this velvet glider. It has a hidden recline function and is made with safe materials. We just used this glider in a nursery design here in Orange County, so be on the lookout for those photos!
*This post may contain affiliate links, but don’t worry, I only link items that I 100% recommend! You can view our Disclaimer here.